Workshop and master-class for all levels and skills
It is based on the original author course which goes through learning how to make shape, texture, colour balance, different water-colour techniques and special secrets. The teacher is sharing his experience of teaching Art in Russia, Finland, Germany Austria and China. He is showing all the techniques personally, also correcting and guiding the students` works. Practical activity is supported by regular theory notes. Exhibition in the end of the course.
Fine art training workshops in water-color or oil
3, 4 or 5 day intensive training or week-end training with master class
Madeline Island, USA
5 day Workshop - 3rd week of June, 2017
Madeline Island School of the Arts (MISA) is ranked among the top five art and craft schools in the country. The school is located on beautiful Madeline
Island, the largest of the 22 Apostle Islands in Lake Superior.
Art courses proposal for 2011-2012
- Combining techniques - 3 days course (available only in watercolor)
Objects: fog, mist, seasons landscape, ect.
- Correction in watercolor – 2 days course
- Seascape (available in oil and watercolor) - 3 days course
Painting texture of splashes, sparkling water, horizon, sailing boats, mist, reflections, ect.
- Flowers (available in oil and watercolor) - 3 days course
Painting single, close-ups, bouquets, in nature, sun light, artificial light, different approaches, ect.
- Animals – 3 days course (available in oil or watercolor)
Painting texture of fur, whiskies, eyes, feathers of cats, dogs, wild animals, seagulls, swans, ect.
- Townscape – 3 days course (available in oil or watercolor)
Objects: city, architectural details, Helsinki, Venice, St. Petersburg
- Portrait (available in oil or watercolor) 3 days course
Explaining and demonstrating: facial proportions, capturing character, texture, composition, ect.
- Figure (available in oil or watercolor) - 3 days course
Explaining and demonstrating: body proportions, character, skin and hair texture, composition, ect.
- Crockies - 2 days course
Theory of figure drawing
demonstration from samples
demonstration from life model.
4 days Drawing Course
- Light & Shadow
- Shape, Volume (sphere, cube, cylinder – the components of any complicated object)
- Texture, materials combination
- Black on White & White on Black (silhouette, lineal)
Head Drawing - Basics
- Object on a paper (square, horizontal, vertical)
- 1st plan, 2nd plan, periphery/center of composition
- Static & Dynamic
- Framing composition
- Perspective (horizon, distance, air)
- Proportions, characters, classical proportions.
- Face details
- Front view, side view, 3/4
- Hair textures
- Volume effect
- Drawing Heads in volume
- Face details in volume
- Drawing live models
- Half figure drawing
- Drawing a group of simple objects – still-life
- Drawing draperies
- Drawing a simple cast head
- Drawing a life model
Courses are available in any varieties.
Topics can be combined and amount of days can be changed.
Courses can take place in St. Petersburg, Finland and Sweden.
Languages: English, Russian and a little German.
Mail to email@example.com
Free watercolor lessons at my blog:
Watercolor workshops in DVDs
Set 1: Seascape in DVD
5+2 complete projects painted in real time
39 euro + postage
Set 2: Oriental flowers in DVD
4+1 complete projects painted in real time
39 euro + postage
Set 3: Animals in DVD
5+1 complete projects painted in real time
39 euro + postage
Joutsenon opisto, FinlandAnnualy, July, 3rd week
It is situated in a beautiful countryside with greenery and lakes.
Convenient accommodation and traditional Finnish food. Daily sauna.
4th week of July
It has a beautiful sightseeing with forest and lake in a Royal community. Next to hotel there is a Golf club. Convenient accommodation and traditional Finnish food. Daily sauna.
The place is surrounded by a Nature protected area with lakes and forests.
Contact for information Maria or Felix Ginzburg